The PlasmaJet is a safe, effective, and easy-to-use device designed for a variety of surgical applications.
The PlasmaJet Surgery System uses kinetic energy and highly controlled thermal effects to treat tissue through three key surgical actions:
Kinetic Dissection allows surgeons to create clean and dry tissue planes and open adhered areas on or near sensitive structures.
Microlayer Vaporization enables surgeons to perform more complete disease removal from surface tissue, layer by layer.
Surface Sealing allows surgeons to dry and seal areas with small vessels and oozing surfaces, reducing the risk of leakage and complications.
Plasma is a highly energized gas
• Plasma is created by adding energy to gas
• The result is a high-energy, low-density state
Plasma energy is emitted as a precise jet by the PlasmaJet system
• Dissipates rapidly upon contact with tissue
• Provides controlled depth of tissue penetration as well as minimal thermal effect
• No electricity is being delivered to any patient tissue
Plasma energy can be harnessed and applied in useful ways
• The PlasmaJet system represents an advanced plasma energy technology with innovative clinical applications in surgery
• The PlasmaJet is the only device that uses pure plasma energy to create the desired tissue effect
Ferdinand Medical is a trading company with a main focus on open and laparoscopic surgery, as well as local pain treatment. We work with a foundation in professionalism, and we want to make a difference to the Danish healthcare system. We are in close dialogue with our partners and suppliers, and we are always engaged in processes that can develop techniques and products that can make everyday life easier for healthcare personnel. We take pride in advising on our products.View all products
Ferdinand Medical makes sure to keep you updated with the latest and best from all our suppliers. Follow along on LinkedIn.FERDINAND MEDICAL ON LINKEDIN